Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga Review
I’ve recently got the Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga for business travel, and I absolutely love the design. The Macbook Pro I’ve had before just don’t feel right in hand, and the keyboard and trackpad on the macbook pro is absolutely horrendous for prolonged use, not to mention the utterly ugly low res non-touch screen (exclude the overly priced retina models)
What I really like about the thinkpad yoga:
- Brilliant flip design, the Thinkpad Yoga can also be used as a tablet
- Super comfortable keyboard
- Wacom pressure sensitive pen for retouching in photoshop
- Excellent touchpad. I miss the legendary physical buttons, but this touchpad is workable.
- Speedy performance (top of the line model features a Intel Core i7 4600u processor)
- Superior build quality (coated magnesium exterior and magnesium roll cage throughout)
- Anti-Glare IPS 1080p HD LED Screen with excellent viewing angle.
What I want to see improved:
- Speaker is sub-par
- Memory tops out at 8GB and it’s non-user serviceable
- Wacom pen is not very comfortable to hold (too thin and short)
- Just a tad bit heavy compared to the competition
Enough said, here are some photos that shows the beauty of the Thinkpad design. And as always, you can purchase one directly from Amazon